[TR] TR4 road draft tube plug

Brad Kahler bkahler1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 16:59:40 MDT 2015

My guess is the vented valve cover cap on the aluminum valve covers isn't
vented very well.  Triumph spec'd a 1/8' metered valve in their vented
filler caps.

That's a great tip on how to check for excess pressure in the crankcase.
I'll have to give it a try next time I have get the car out.

I think I've tried 3 different PCV valves and since I have the parts will
try the gulp valve.  Should be a interesting experiment!

Thanks for the info.

Brad