[TR] TR2/3 A type OD question

Bud R levilevi at comcast.net
Wed Sep 2 12:23:52 MDT 2015

At VTR a few weeks ago there was a transmission tech session and the presenter (Steve Yott) said that most trannys can be made to not leak except for the A-type. No further explanation was provided.

Just repeating what was said. I have an A-type so that was not the best news I’ve heard lately. And it does leak albeit slowly.

The right stuff is really good at sealing tough leaks so maybe someday I’ll try it if I ever have my A-type apart again.

Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine/dinghy car)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)