[TR] Any suggestions ?

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Sat Oct 31 20:55:06 MDT 2015

If the master cylinder adjustment is such that the piston in the
master cylinder can't return to the bottom of the stroke, it won't
relieve the pressure in the line.  Also, some brake master cylinders
have some sort of check valve deal that doesn't play well with the
clutch circuit.  This second scenario is unlikely, I'm banking on the
first suggestion - adjust the rod between the pedal and the master
cylinder (shorten it).

Cheers, Tony Drews