[TR] Installing sidescreen plexi-glass

Bob And Joy tr3abobm77 at frontier.com
Sat Oct 24 19:39:51 MDT 2015

When I did mine, I used a razor blade, cut the stitches by sliding the blade between the vinyl and the plexiglass, pulled out the stitches and then the panel. I placed the old panel on top of the new one and marked all the stitching holes on to the new panel through the holes on the old panel using a large sewing needle. I then used a 1/16 drill bit and drilled all the holes at the marks. Lastly, I put the window back in the frame and used heavy upholstery thread and sewed the new window back in. I went back and forth through the holes from one end to the other and then back to the other end going through the holes the opposite direction so it looks machine sewed but it isn't.
Bob Maassel