[TR] Installing sidescreen plexi-glass

kinderlehrer kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Sat Oct 24 06:56:04 MDT 2015

When i did it many years ago, i cut a slot in the plastic with the router attachment for the dremel, if i remember correctly, then used a hand stitching awl to thread through the side curtain, through the slot.

Hope that's clear.
Bob

Sent from Samsung tabletwbeech <wbeech at flash.net> wrote:
My side screens are in pretty good shape except that the plexiglass is
brittle and cracking.  I see how to replace the slider by lifting it up and
slipping it in but the front piece is stitched.  Is there a workaround for
this stitching?  Maybe a bead of clear silicone?
Anyone that has BTDT that can share would be appreciated.

Bill B
TS30800L

Sent from my VIC-64=

** triumphs at autox.team.net **