[TR] TR3A Grab Handle Screws

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 12:51:34 MDT 2015

Here are the captive Simmonds-type J-nuts on the dashboard cowl of my TR3B
(TSF202L), plus the original semi-Acme screws used to hold the grab handle.

https://4xdog.smugmug.com/photos/i-sC9TPT8/0/X2/i-sC9TPT8-X2.jpg
https://4xdog.smugmug.com/photos/i-Qzk2FWN/0/X2/i-Qzk2FWN-X2.jpg
https://4xdog.smugmug.com/photos/i-RGfK9xG/0/X3/i-RGfK9xG-X3.jpg

There's a 1960s-era Standard-Triumph Hardware Catalog scanned and available
online from a number of archives.  Most useful to have.  The cross
reference between the SPC and the hardware catalog answers most questions.