[TR] TR3A Grab Handle Screws

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Thu Oct 22 06:37:10 MDT 2015

> Does anyone know the size/type of the screw used to mount the
> grab handle on
> TS81802 ?   The Parts Manual appears to have only the pre-60k
> because there
> is no way to get a Simmonds fix nut (speed nut) behind it.

On the post-60K body I parted out, there were slots in the sheet metal on the bottom of the rail which gave just enough room to
slide the fix nuts into place.  (Had kind of a hard time getting them back out.)  So I believe the YJ2526 screw shown in the later
SPC is correct for post-60K.

But that was a long time ago, so I could be wrong.
Randall