[TR] Shop floor for TR

Hoyt Duff hoytduff at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 05:51:08 MDT 2015

This site is an excellent resource for garage flooring information.
http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20

The general consensus is that whatever floor covering products that
can be purchased at the big box stores should be avoided and the best
prep is to shot-blast the floor (locally, those machines can be rented
from Home Depot).

--
Hoyt