[TR] Shop floor for TR

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sat Oct 10 21:13:53 MDT 2015

Good evening List,

OK, not much TR content except it will occupy the space.

Who has some experience with garage floor paint?  After a fire has taken out my shop I am planning on painting the fire- scarred concrete floor to achieve a clean smooth surface.  First step was to clean with TSP, currently underway is patching some surface holes,  next will be to etch thoroughly with muriatic acid.   Now, on to the question of what is the preferred top coating.  I have seen some heavy duty oil based floor paints and also the epoxy paints, any and all comments are appreciated.

All the best,
Bill B
TS30800L

Sent from my VIC-64