[TR] sabrina engines

Chad triumph74tr6 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 06:42:15 MDT 2015

TRF is doing more than rebuilding one of the motors.....they are rebuilding a whole car.  They actually have two of them. Pictures of the rebuild progress are at this link:  http://the-roadster-factory.com/Images/Customer-restorations/Runyan/TRS-restoration-folder/TRS%20restoration.html Chad in Tulsa