[TR] sabrina engines

Michael Porter mdporter at dfn.com
Wed Oct 7 20:33:44 MDT 2015

On 10/7/2015 5:55 PM, Frank Fisher wrote:

> i think the roadster factory is re building one of the Sabrina motors.

IIRC, they've had roughly 2-1/2 DOHC "Sabrina" engines for twenty or
more years, and the expectation was that they ought to be able to make
at least one out of the collected parts they had.  Whether or not they
intend to install it in a replica Le Mans TR-S, I don't know.  After
this much time, though, I wouldn't expect a finished, running article
anytime soon.

Cheers.

--

Michael Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance....