[TR] Broken Windshield

Jonas Payne jpaynepbr at cox.net
Thu Nov 19 14:02:08 MST 2015

You are screwed.

Jonas Payne

PBR Consulting Services, LLC

702.882.6711

From: Triumphs [mailto:triumphs-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of
Reihing, Randall S.
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 12:25 PM
To: Triumphs List <triumphs at autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Broken Windshield

Hi All,

I have what was a perfect 1960 TR3A or 1962 TR3B windshield. Not sure which,
but it was pristine. Unfortunately, and tragically, I had it in the house
for cleaning and it was accidentally knocked over. When it hit the hardwood
floor it cracked all over the place. The cracks cannot be felt on either
side so the glass must be in three layers, or laminations. Is it possible to
have this repaired or am I out of a perfect windshield?

Randall Reihing

1960 TR3A