[TR] An expensive lesson

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 09:17:04 MST 2015

John, that kinda hurts -- I believe it completely, but it still hurts to
hear how close we came to having the best quality from the OEM suppliers
survive.  Some of us may be reminded of the quote "we have met the enemy
and he is us" from the comic strip Pogo by Walt Kelly more than 45 years
ago...
[image: Inline image 1]

On Sat, Nov 7, 2015 at 9:38 AM, John Macartney <john.macartney at ukpips.org.uk