[TR] Can I ask an Austin-Healey question?

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Sat Nov 7 08:30:51 MST 2015

The engine numbers don't match the body number, but you can get a certificate from the BMC Heritage Trust showing the proper engine number for the car.  As long as it is a Healey 100 motor  it should not make too big a difference except at the higher end level.

Finding an engine is not going to be nearly as easy as finding a motor for a TR or an MGB, but they are out there, probably not in your back yard though.

I had one for several years and loved it, the cars and parts are in high demand, I would buy it, if you change your mind they are easy to sell.

Also there is an equivalent Healey List with similar activity, good bunch, although like this list activity has slowed down a bit.

Greg Lemon
TR250