[TR] [NET] Gimme Shelter

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 15:15:07 MST 2015

Thanks to all who replied. Seems like some of us have had better results
than others with these shelters. Some swear by them, others swear AT them.
Yeah, we do get a few inches (OK, feet) of snow here each winter so that's
something to consider, for sure.

I have tried all the singles/widows in the neighborhood having two-car
garages. It seems a common 'malady' these days is one car in the first bay
and all kinds of STUFF loading up the second bay and no one wants to deal
with moving their stuff out.... An ad in a local paper or bulletin board
are good ideas, too.

Thanks again, all!

Dave Friedlander
Sunny Maine