[TR] Gimme Shelter

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 10:53:52 MST 2015

Dave -

I have not used one and cannot say I am a big fan of the idea.  I would
think one issue you will have to deal with is snow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe1An7L1Wfg

I would also wonder about humidity build up, particularly in one sitting on
grass.

An alternative might be to seek a neighbor with an empty or nearly empty
garage.  Widows and snowbirds come to mind as they may now have more garage
than they need.  I use garage space at a neighbor's who is only here for a
spell during the winter (my main need is summer storage).

If word of mouth doesn't do it you might try an ad in the local community
flyer, bulletin board etc.  That is how a friend found his 'widow's garage'
where he is able to squeeze in 4 cars.

Geo