[TR] carb issues and stalling

CFMTR3A cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Wed Nov 4 20:24:13 MST 2015

It is a nylon mesh element.  I didn't see any tears in it but will look more
closely in the morning.  Thanks

My neighbor is into old bikes (Indian & Harley).  He suggested using a
filter that has a porous metal element.   Any thoughts?   (I think it is
bronze or brass and is also used in golf carts, etc.)