[TR] Wire wheel maintenance

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Wed Nov 4 16:00:52 MST 2015

Call Alan at Hendrix Wire Wheel, he'll probably tell you it's cheaper to buy new.
Bill B

Sent from my VIC-64

On Nov 4, 2015, at 12:13 PM, Doug Mathews <mathews at uga.edu> wrote:

Just a question, but the crowd that does a lot of work on wire wheels are bike shops. Granted there is a HUGE difference in them, there are many similarities thought. Anyone ever approached your bicycle shop about this?  The next time I am by my bike shop I will ask them the question, but I probably will get the easy answer.

Here is a link to Hagerty (insurance)   that list some places around the country that do the work. Not sure how current the info is.

https://www.hagerty.com/articles-videos/Articles/2007/03/01/Wire-Wheels

Doug

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html