[TR] Vibration at Speed

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Mon Nov 2 16:26:01 MST 2015

 Bob, I have a 72 TR6 myself, the whole front end has been rebuilt, and the tires are all in balance.

I have a vibration between 60 and 65, I just step on the gas and go a little faster until it stops.

It has always been that way so I am kind of used to it.

Good luck with yours.

Craig
72 TR6 Vienna, VA