[TR] Any suggestions ?

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 07:30:20 MST 2015

On 11/1/15 5:05 AM, Andrew Uprichard wrote:
> On the first pus, the slave pushrod doesn't move enough to fully disengage,
> but the second push is fine (rod moves probably a quarter-inch more).
>
> Bled the line at the master cylinder, but that didn't help.  The master had
> been rebuilt, so I replaced it with a new one:  the slave was new from the
> get-go.

Did you try Tony's suggestion?  And you have a new flex line as well
right?  One thing I learned to do is to blow through a new rubber flex
line before installing it.  Once I bought one that had a fitting crimp
that was so tight it completely closed off the inside of the hose.  So
it is conceivable that a crimp has almost closed off the hose.  And some
systems seem to really love retaining bubbles.  For those a pressure
bleed is the only way to get them all out.

TeriAnn