[TR] Adventure

dave n dave at ranteer.com
Tue May 26 15:08:11 MDT 2015

I knew someone in the late 60’s, maybe 1970 or 71, who had an older chrysler/dodge run of the mill ugly car.  they had a flat, and since I was a teenager on a bicycle, and I knew them, I stopped to help.

I could not for the life of me budge the lugnuts, until the lady suggested they were reversed.  they were.  only time I ever ran into that.

other than that, I will agree with Paul.