[TR] Adventure

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Mon May 25 21:59:50 MDT 2015

> Probably making a lot out of nothing here.  Plenty of
> motorcycles on the road do just fine with one front wheel.

Yeah, but you'd be amazed at how much damage that second wheel can do while parting company with the car.

You might want to check that the adapters are on the correct sides.  The spinners should be self-tightening, but they will
self-loosen if the adapters are flipped between sides.

Unfortunately I forget offhand whether the left side gets the LH threads or vice versa, but I'm sure someone else knows.

Also double-check that the nuts that hold the adapters are as tight as they should be.

-- Randall