[TR] Adventure

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Mon May 25 18:37:29 MDT 2015

Bit of an adventure taking the 3 out for the first drive since getting it back from the body shop (other than driving it home from there).

Halfway to the box store, it occurred to me that my body guy took off my driver side wire wheel to replace the fender.  Not many people r & r wire wheels, so pulled over to check.

Good thing.  Shook the tire and the wheel wobbled.  Didn't have my mashed up lead hammer so whacked the spinners tight with my scissors jack.  Went around a quarter of a turn before snug.

Probably making a lot out of nothing here.  Plenty of motorcycles on the road do just fine with one front wheel.

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
New Hampshire