[TR] Subject: Triumph Keys

Bob Peglow rpeglow at optonline.net
Sat May 23 06:42:48 MDT 2015

This might help, I have an early TR6 with 3 keys.
1st. FS - is a small T shaped one sided key that opens glove box and
trunk.
2nd. FT - is a double sided key that opens the doors.
3rd (WS - may not be original) Larger odd shaped one sided key for
ignition.
Regards,
Bob
Thank you to all the Military Veterans out there.