[TR] Further Thoughts on Cooling

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Mon May 18 20:09:09 MDT 2015

I have had no cooling problems with any of my British cars - and where I
live (Tucson) summer temperatures can be 'in the teens'.

I think it depends on many factors: engine condition, history,
modifications, timing, even driving habits.  What I don't think is that it
is random chance or inevitable.

Geo