[TR] TR4 Trunk seal

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Mon May 18 07:48:52 MDT 2015

Not all seals supplied are the same.  Been a lot of years now so specifics
are lost but here are two examples:

The seal I used which works well though I had to use Gorilla glue along the
lower edge of the boot to keep the seal from pulling loose as the lid
closed.  I installed with the tall bit to the inside:

Someone else's seal -- where the upper portion of the seal looks thicker
and likely causes it to sit higher:

I do not know if embedded photos work here so I will also hang a couple of
attachments (green car is me, red car is someone else).

Geo