[TR] Tach needle (TR3)

Greg Gelhar greg at gelhar.com
Sun May 3 17:25:27 MDT 2015

There was once  a service bulletin advising that the inner cable should not extend over 5/16 inch past the outer cable. You might want to try loosening the cable nut one turn to see if the inner cable is putting pressure on the gauge bearing.

Greg G.
Osseo, MN

T-Mobile. America’s First Nationwide 4G Network