[TR] attaching a parking permit

John Wise john.a.wise at mac.com
Sat May 2 14:39:26 MDT 2015

My 1960 TR3A’s first owner was a member of the French Embassy in Washington DC.   I have also been a regular adjunct faculty at the Ecole Nationale d’Aviation Civile (ENAC) in Toulouse France.  When one of my colleagues at ENAC heard that the TR’s first owner was French, she arranged that the University would send me an “honorary” on campus parking permit.

My problem is that they use plain paper parking permits without any adhesive.  They are held on by a piece of tape, so they can move it from one car to another.  Does any one have an idea on how I can attach it to the inside of the windscreen with putting a piece of “Scotch-tape at the top & bottem???

Thanks

John

John A. Wise, Ph.D., CPE
john.a.wise at mac.com