[TR] Other Triumph Forums

John Macartney john.macartney at ukpips.org.uk
Tue Mar 31 13:45:05 MDT 2015

I've only been on this list since 1997 but have fond memories of 'fluif' and
dear Fred Thomas powder-coating everything that moved - and a few things
that didn't. Joe Curry and his camber-compensator, the other guy (name
fogbound) with his special valve cover gasket and the times you've all have
had me in fits of laughter when someone stepped out of line. I've noticed
traffic slow on this list over the last two years which is a shame.
Personally, I'm an (almost) Facebook Refuse-nik and the concept of Twitter
bores me witless - but hey, I'm threescore and ten and a grumpy old git, so
I'm entitled to be out of date. That said, I'd be very sorry if this list
migrated in those directions.

Jonmac.