[TR] Other Triumph Forums

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Tue Mar 31 09:55:10 MDT 2015

Bill,

I think this list is still well used. Not sure why the links dont work
but maybe they can be fixed.

I am also a member of the 6 list and the 6-pack forum.

I use all 3 on a regular basis. All are helpful in their own way.

Not sure how to attract new members. The younger generation does not
seem to be as interested in cars in general as we were. I am guessing
because of the lack of excitement in just about every brand. And this
leads to lack of interest in the classics of the 20th century.

Yes the newer cars are more reliable but bland in my opinion.

Bob