[TR] Pre 1974 Spit needed for film in England

Dixie4 dixie4.wales at virgin.net
Fri Mar 27 00:13:16 MDT 2015

I seem to recall that prior to the launch of the GT6 it was going to be called the Spitfire 6.
It also puzzles me why write to the US. There must be more choice here in UK and of course a LHD car would look out of place in a very British TV series.
I look forward to the new series of Endeavour just to see what they end up with.

Adrian
North Wales, UK.