[TR] PRI Racing

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Mon Mar 23 22:11:29 MDT 2015

I would not buy a thing from PRI. I had a bad experience buying their " double thick" manifold gaskets. The gaskets were standard gaskets you could get anywhere and their response was, tough shit that's what you're getting. They don't have the best reputation.

Never again.
Bud

Sent from my Commodore 64