[TR] PRI Racing

Joao Simoes jmbs46 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 23 20:34:35 MDT 2015

Hi all.

In my Spit6 build, I would like to warm up the GT6 engine to around, say, 130 hp or so, and I was thinking of ordering PRI's Stage 1 plus kit.
Does anyone have experience with engines from them?
Is that level of power too much? I am thinking it is a somewhat hot street level of power but not necessarily the makings of an intractable race engine. Should be reliable, no?

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Take care,

Joao