[TR] Dash support bolt and transmission mount

Dave dave1massey at cs.com
Mon Mar 23 15:07:33 MDT 2015

Indeed, the mount was designed around the J-type overdrive and the extension was used to adapt the non-OD transmission to it.  Getting the nuts installed and tightened is one of the more fiddly bits on this car.  Clean the threads thoroughly and you can run the nuts down most of the way by hand.  It will save you a few minutes and some aggravation.

The bolts used to attach the dashboard support to the frame below the floor board are 1/4-28.  Good place for Helicoils.

Dave Massey