[TR] Dash support bolt and transmission mount

Jeff Scarbrough fishplate at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 09:27:10 MDT 2015

Hi all,

I am replacing my 4 speed transmission in my 75 TR6 with a 4 speed plus
overdrive.  Before I wrestle this hog back into place, it looks like the
rear mount has the extension removed, and the mount itself is moved to the
rear set of holes.  Is this correct?

Also, I want to repair the threads in the floor mounts for the dashboard
center support.  Does anyone know what the correct thread size and pitch is
for these?

Finally, does anyone by chance have the steady bracket that goes from the
top stud of the OD to the side of the shift lever housing?  I expect I can
cobble something up, but if I don't have to then life is easier...

TIA,
Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.