[TR] Chroming TR4 tail lamp assembly

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 21:20:11 MDT 2015

I had some work done at St Louis Plating a few years ago.  (They're less
than ten miles from my house).

I was marginally disappointed in the work on my car's grab rail (they
polished some of the original shape of the casting away as they rounded all
the edges) and I was extremely disappointed in the work on my valve cover.
I wish they'd simply told me it wasn't able to be refinished rather than
take my money to plate over the rough surface. It looked like absol, but
thankfully one of our list members here was able to donate a replacement.

Here's hoping YMMV.

On Friday, March 20, 2015, <john-marie at sbcglobal.net