[TR] GT6 Cabriolet, diff

Frank Magnusson fmags at cox.net
Thu Mar 5 19:14:02 MST 2015

I had a 72 GT6 Mk III for many years, not sure what the stock differential was in that, but I installed a GT6 OD unit from another GT6 MkIII of the same year and drove it like that for nearly 20 years.  I thought it was a very nice combination.  I never changed anything in the differential.  I believe it dropped the revs on the highway around 700 rpm of I remember right.  It really made it into a much nicer cruiser on the highway and still very quick around town with the OD disengaged.

Frank

Sent from my iPad