[TR] Nice Price or Crack Pipe?

ptegler ptegler at verizon.net
Thu Jun 18 14:20:11 MDT 2015

For it's age.... if it's been driven that little, it will need as much
work as any car with 59K on it!
(well maybe 30-40K)
with no oil throw, the internals of the engine (cam lobes etc) will most
assuredly have rust on them, along with any other unoiled bare metal.
It's inevitable with any heat/cool cycle of the environment. All rubber
will be hard and the seat foams ready to fall apart.
Yes.... crack pipe price.... but someone will by it just as a show piece
which it could be with little effort cosmetically anyway.
Would I drive it cross state...no way. Doubt even across town. thinks
what the brake flied must be like.

ptegler

--
Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net www.teglerizer.com