[TR] Moss radiator duct

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 14:41:56 MDT 2015

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 1:36 PM, Allan Stults <acstults at hushmail.com> wrote:

...I've got a '62 TR3 B.  It looks like the only way would be to take the
> grille out and work the duct in that way.  Any suggestions?

Allan - that is the way.  It will also entail removal of the bumper and
detaching the supports for the bumper guard (which, upon reassembly will
help secure the duct/shroud in place.

The thing may look to big for the opening but it folds on the two seams and
then opens up inside the apron.

I can point to photos if you need them.

Geo

PS - I case you don't know, the duct was usually painted body color at
least on the forward side.  Painting both sides is a good idea as it helps
with water resistance.