[TR] FW: [6pack] Floorpan replacement and Rust repair quote...

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Wed Jun 10 16:34:28 MDT 2015

Sorry to pursue the point, but for someone who has never welded before, I would still say MIG is the way to go.  I am not arguing about the merits of the two, but was responding to a novice (like me) who was thinking about welding patches on a car.  And by “a tank of argon” I was referring to the mixed gases – but again drawing a distinction between the two ways one can get going with a MIG welder.

Wow – I’ll keep my mouth shut in future………

Andrew Uprichard