[TR] Fender bolts

Stan Foster stan at redtr6.com
Fri Jun 5 17:35:27 MDT 2015

Dave, if all else fails if you pull the short rear beading out there should be a big enough gap to get a sawzall or a hacksaw blade in to cut through the bolts. The good news is that the rear valence is still good enough to hold on to those bolts, many have already dissolved in that area especially around the bottom cage nut.

Stan