[TR] Antennea body holes

Patrick Huckels bespokeroadsters at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 08:53:43 MDT 2015

Hello all.I've always wondered if the anntennea holes where pre-punched into the body panels at the UK body plant as Triumphs appear to have been sent over to the US without radios and speakers (dealer installed). So my question is: Did dealerships punch the holes for the anntennea when a customer ordered a radio and speaker option or where the holes pre-punched? It would make sense to see a Triumph without a radio to have plugs covering the pre-punched holes in their cars if this was the case.Your thoughts please.Cheers,Patrick