[TR] alternator conversion in a tr3

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Wed Jun 3 09:10:54 MDT 2015

> Interesting stuff though, if you understand it. I have tried
> , I have all
> the books. They could be in Chinese for what good they have been.

But you needn't really understand it for this; just be able to solder two wires together and follow directions.  There is some skill
involved in making a good solder joint, but it's not difficult to learn.

I was already doing a creditable job of soldering when I was 13, even though I understood almost nothing of resistors and diodes.  I
was into HO scale model trains back then, and built a complicated layout with multiple zones that could be connected to either of
two controllers through a slide switch for each zone; just following plans from a book.  And it worked, too, until we had to move
away and most of my hard work went in the trash.

-- Randall