[TR] alternator conversion in a tr3

Dixie4 dixie4.wales at virgin.net
Wed Jun 3 01:26:18 MDT 2015

Hi Randall,
Diodes and resistors are beyond me. I stated on the list years ago that when
training I was in hospital for the entire period of electrical science
training. Fortunately, in later years I always had an auto electrician on my
staff and bluffed my way through for 40 years.
Interesting stuff though, if you understand it. I have tried , I have all
the books. They could be in Chinese for what good they have been.

Adrian