[TR] PoziDriv screws for dash

Lee Daniels lee at automate-it.com
Tue Jun 2 13:23:12 MDT 2015

I've replaced the black dash screws on a couple of Triumphs in the past -
making sure to get the black screws and the black cup washer. BUT - the
originals are all PoziDriv screws - and, as far as I know, the replacements
available are Phillips screws. Years ago I bought the appropriate PoziDriv
screwdrivers - they do work much better than a Phillips on a PoziDriv head.

So far my searching has turned up no hits for a black PoziDriv screw that
matches the originals. (Photo of a formerly-black one attached.) Any ideas?

Lee