[TR] Triumph - rigid fuel line diameters

John Macartney john.macartney at ukpips.org.uk
Wed Jul 15 03:12:07 MDT 2015

>From memory, I think the same diameter applied to all of them - even the many models never or rarely imported into N. America. Certainly applies to a '71 Midget I'm currently working on. That said, the location of the pump itself (above the rear axle) is hardly designed for easy access or repair. But then BMC did do some very strange things from time to time like full instrumentation on Minis but no self-parking wipers and other such :)

Jonmac

-----Original Message-----
From: Triumphs [mailto:triumphs-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Lee Janssen
Sent: 14 July 2015 23:11
To: triumphs
Subject: [TR] Triumph - rigid fuel line diameters

The club had an outing were a fuel pump went out and it would have been nice to have a small section of rigid fuel line, fuel hose and a couple of hose clamps.

I'm pretty sure that the TR6 rigid fuel line is 5/16 inch OD but what is it for the other triumphs??

Thanks in advance
Lee Janssen
Centennial CO

---