[TR] voltage regulator

Dave dave1massey at cs.com
Fri Jul 3 15:47:43 MDT 2015

Do you have, perhaps, an electric temp gauge?  My 57 was so equipped.  But those were actually early TR4 gauges and used a voltage stabilizer.  The 57 TR3 had a fluid filled temp gauge so the only gauge that needed stabilization is the fuel gauge.  My TR3 has a fuel gauge with three terminals and two coils - internally compensated.  No voltage stabilizer in my car.  Now.

Dave Massey