[TR] Buying tires on-line at Tire Rack

Brad Kahler bkahler1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 18:19:30 MST 2015

Jack,

Never having seen or used Vredestein tires what advantages do they have
over Kumho or other brands of tires?  I'm running Kumho tires on my TR4 and
really like the way they handle on the windy twisty roads here in Kentucky
but I'm open to change if the advantages out weigh the price differential.

By the way, had a great time at the convention this year!

Brad