[TR] Buying tires on-line at Tire Rack

Brad Kahler bkahler1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 18:15:33 MST 2015

Geo & All,

Thanks for the info, most of the responses were positive pertaining to
online purchases with only Hugh having reported issues.  I was actually
surprised there was only one reply reporting a bad experience, I would have
expected more.  Based on the majority having providing positive feedback
I'm going to go ahead and order online.  Hopefully I won't be the second
one to report on a bad experience!

I will definitely ask up front what the mounting and balancing prices are
before selecting someone to mount them.  I too have noticed that those
services seem to be escalating in price over the last few years.

I compared the tires-easy.com prices and they were slightly more than
TireRack.

Thanks!

Brad