[TR] Buying tires on-line at Tire Rack

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 10:07:22 MST 2015

Every tire on every car I have (with one exception) was purchased online.
Never had a problem, but I mounted and balanced them myself.

The one exception was when I stopped in at Discount Tire to see their price
and I showed them the on-line quote.  They promptly beat that price.  That
was a cash & carry sale (i.e. I still chose to mount them at home) but you
might see what your local dealer (or Discount Tire if you have them in your
area) would do with an online quote.

BTW - most of my on-line purchases were with these guys:
http://www.tires-easy.com/

Geo